Tuesday, October 2, 2007

music

i love being able to sit down at my desk and have all of my music at my fingertips. i can listen to ella fitzgerald, john mayer, chicago, the beatles, or carole king all with the click of a mouse. time flies when music is in my ears. 2 hours gone, just like that...kind of like tonight.


music--i highly recommend it. it's a soul healer, mood lifter, time waster, and a good friend that knows exactly how you feel. my life is a soundtrack--every emotion, every situation, every day.


"What we play is life."--Louis Armstrong


"Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness."--Maya Angelou


"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."--Victor Hugo

"The Little Rascals"