Thursday, January 31, 2008

"My Rollercoaster"--Kimya Dawson

i'm finding lately that in order to keep my rollercoaster going in the upward/steady direction that i'm needing to exercise. it gets rid of all of my frustrations. i literally sweat them out and it's great. don't get me wrong, i'm not becoming one of those psycho exercisers, but i feel much better afterwards. it's a good break in my day. i get to go to the gym where everyone is simply there for themselves. everyone leaves everyone else alone and we all do our own thing. it's great. very relaxing.

i'm getting into yoga too. that's probably one of the things i enjoy most. breathing it out. it's a good thing. pushing myself to focus my mind on my breath and allowing all my self inflicted stress to melt away in the stretch. everyone should do yoga. we'd all be a lot less stressed i think. :)

life is going well. i'm making a turn in my life. i'm doing more, experiencing more and trying to hang out with friends more. it's great. this is what life is supposed to be like for a college girl. i wish i had seen it sooner, but you can wish in one hand and spit in the other and see which one fills up first. but it's still nice to wish. wishing and hoping is good for the soul. it's part of what keeps the world going.

namaste. (my inner wisdom to your inner wisdom)


"symbol for namaste"

No comments: